Creative Practice 2 (PASA7602)
- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- To provide a practical course in which students employ advanced theories, concepts and techniques in specialised creative practice. This course focuses on consolidating the ability to create and realise complex work in a variety of contexts. Students demonstrate self-reliance and expertise appropriate to the profession while applying critical judgement to creative decisions.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Graduate Diploma in Creative Practice programme or the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1379. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5164. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Graduate Diploma in Creative Practice.