- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to utilise a range of concepts that will enhance their ability to operate independently as professionals in the creative industries. The course includes a focus on establishing a personal approach for each student to professional practices within a bi-cultural context.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts programme or the Diploma in Performance Technology programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: PASA5902.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|23 Jul 18 - 24 Sep 18||Lecture||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (001-2075)|
|15 Oct 18 - 29 Oct 18||Lecture||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (001-2075)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Contemporary Dance), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Acting for Screen and Theatre), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Production Design and Management), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Screen Arts).