Signal Processing (APTE7615)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To introduce students to aspects of analogue signal processing, in particular filtering. The underlying principles are detailed and relevant calculations performed.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Applied Technology programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: APTE6611.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2093. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6356. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Technology - Electrotechnology.