- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To critically reflect on an aspect of educational practice via a negotiated learning contract
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Graduate Diploma in Higher Education to enrol in this course. Restriction: EDUC7726. Pre-requisites: EDUC6101 and (EDUC7103 or EDUC8710).
- Topics include:
The student will negotiate appropriate learning resources, strategies and criteria of educational evidence with the course lecturer
Programme Leader to approve negotiated study
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2547. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6336. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|17 Aug 17 - 31 Aug 17||Workshop||Thursday||16:00 - 18:00||Mt Albert (170-2066)|
|5 Oct 17 - 5 Oct 17||Workshop||Thursday||16:00 - 18:00||Mt Albert (170-2066)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Graduate Diploma in Higher Education.