- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop an understanding of how the scientific evaluation (within the context of international and national legislative frameworks) and assessment of ecosystems or species supports decision-making and conservation management practices.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Applied Science programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: NSCI5731.
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|23 Jul 18 - 24 Sep 18||Lecture||Monday||14:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (170-1018)|
|25 Jul 18 - 26 Sep 18||Tutorial||Wednesday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (115-2005)|
|15 Oct 18 - 29 Oct 18||Lecture||Monday||14:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (170-1018)|
|17 Oct 18 - 31 Oct 18||Tutorial||Wednesday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (115-2005)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management).