Advanced Field Surveying of New Zealand Biota (NSCI7105)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide advanced experience of taxonomy, field identification and surveying techniques for a range of animals, plants and fungi.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Applied Science programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: NSCI5101 & NSCI5103.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1764. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 1765. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management).