- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course addresses advanced business analysis and logical design. It is intended that the students critically analyse a business information system, and determine and document the business requirements for a new information system.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Computing Systems or the Graduate Diploma in Computing to enrol in this course. Restriction: ISCG7251. Pre-requisites: BSC: ISCG6414 or ISCG6234. GDC: ISCG7142.
- Topics include:
Business Analysis fundamentals, workflow and business process modelling, requirements elicitation and validation, advanced UML modelling
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2409. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6164. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Jul 17 - 28 Sep 17||Lab||Thursday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
|19 Oct 17 - 23 Nov 17||Lab||Thursday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Computing.