- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To critically review the concepts of enterprise component based programming with the Java programming language. The course will comprehensively examine a range of enterprise technologies and frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring, Struts and Java beans. The subject will also cover RMI and socket programming, and the development of a graphical user interface using the Java Swing library.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Computing Systems programme or the Graduate Diploma in Computing programme. Pre-requisites: ISCG6423 and ISCG6421. Co-requisite: ISCG6426.
- Topics include:
Java Language and Syntax Review, J2EE, Hibernate and Object Relational Mappings, Spring and other J2EE containers, Application Servers, Enterprise Service Bus and Mule, Model View Controllers and Struts, Java Server Faces
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Jul 18 - 26 Sep 18||Lab||Wednesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-1002)|
|17 Oct 18 - 21 Nov 18||Lab||Wednesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-1002)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Computing.