- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to apply project management principles, concepts and techniques
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Engineering Technology programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: ENGGMG6103 or ENGGMG6003. Restriction: ENGGMG6004.
- Topics include:
1. Time Management
2. Risk Management
3. Cost Management
4. Quality Management
5. Procurement Management
6. Risk Management
7. Safety Management
8. Communications Management
9. Human Resources Management
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1818. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5626. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 25 Sep 17||Lab||Monday||12:30 - 15:30||Mt Albert (112-1100)|
|16 Oct 17 - 30 Oct 17||Lab||Monday||12:30 - 15:30||Mt Albert (112-1100)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil), Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electrical).