- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to develop their analytical knowledge of working in logistics of goods and services for road transport sector.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Applied Technology programme to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
1. Logistics management, product creation, business methodologies, international marketing concepts, economic activities, service sectors.
2. Strategic planning, product placement and distribution, procurement strategies.
3. Customer service, supplier relationship management, management issues, revenue and cost management.
4. Inventory & Warehouse management, air freight and sea shipping, express service, fleet and network planning.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|1 Mar 18 - 12 Apr 18||Lecture||Thursday||08:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (170-2031)|
|3 May 18 - 28 Jun 18||Lecture||Thursday||08:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (170-2031)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Technology - Automotive Engineering, Bachelor of Applied Technology - Transport Management.