- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to think critically and communicate effectively for academic and business purposes in such modes as the presentation of proposals and reports, and to conduct basic research procedures. It prepares students for successful management of communication applications in the academic and business environment.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Restriction: COMM5442.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Feb 18 - 10 Apr 18||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (112-1101)|
|2 Mar 18 - 13 Apr 18||Lecture||Friday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (112-1101)|
|1 May 18 - 5 Jun 18||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (112-1101)|
|4 May 18 - 8 Jun 18||Lecture||Friday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (112-1101)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Technology - Building, Bachelor of Applied Technology - Automotive Engineering, Bachelor of Applied Technology - Electrotechnology, Bachelor of Applied Technology - Transport Management, Bachelor of Communication (Event Management), Bachelor of Communication (Media Studies), Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations).