Negotiated Study - New Zealand Architectural Theory and Culture (ARCH7634)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop an understanding of the theoretical foundations of architecture as practiced in New Zealand through a supervised 15-credit self-directed study.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Architectural Studies programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1042. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 1142. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 9107. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Architectural Studies.