- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to work collaboratively with those involved in the creative process of screen and theatre. The course focuses on collaboration and establishing the disciplines and methodologies for actor training in a hands on environment.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Feb 18 - 9 Apr 18||Lecture||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (001-1009)|
|30 Apr 18 - 25 Jun 18||Lecture||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (001-1009)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Acting for Screen and Theatre).