Unitec Institute of Technology
Basic Computer Training
- Ask I.M.S.' Quickstart Guide provides a basic online orientation to Unitec computing essentials, including logging into the Unitec network and changing your Unitec network password.
- Ask I.M.S.' handbook is a comprehensive guide that covers all aspects of using computers and I.T. services at Unitec.
- Computer Orientation Sessions - these face-to-face sessions held at the beginning of each semester will get you up and running in no time.
Free computer courses for beginners
- Both Unitec and MIT run free computer courses for the general public.
Links to online computer courses
- Get started with Microsoft Office 2010 and learn the essentials with this free Microsoft online training.
- Log in http://moodle.unitec.ac.nz/login/index.php(Use your normal network username. Your Moodle password should be your date of birth ( ddmmyyyy ) until you change your password).
- Frequently asked questions
- Copy Centre (Mt Albert campus) – for copying and printing
- Maia Academic support – provides a small computing facility
Last edited: 27 March 2014