National Diploma in Construction Management
|Programme summary||Career opportunities||Courses & timetables||Admission requirements|
6, 250 2.0
Full-time for two years (February start). All other full or part time options take 2.5 years or more.
Starts February or July
Mt Albert campus
Semester dates for 2014:
Semester 1: 24 February - 27 June; Semester 2: 21 July - 21 November
NZ$5876 (Approximate fee only, find out more about the costs of study)
Develop the skills for a career in construction management? Learn to manage the construction of a variety of building projects, and become familiar with resource planning, and control and quality management systems.
Develop the knowledge and skills to plan, organise, manage and control the construction of building projects. Become familiar with resource planning, and control and quality management systems. Learn to co-ordinate people and information to ensure that projects are completed on time and to budget.
- A solid foundation for a career as a construction manager.
- Designed in consultation with the construction industry.
- Our advisers include many experts who keep us up-to-date with industry trends and relevant legislation.
- Collaboration: this programme shares core construction technology courses with the National Diplomas in Architectural Technology and Quantity Surveying.
- Cross-credits towards the Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management).
Prepare for success
Well-prepared students have the best chance of success in their studies, so we've put together a free online guide so you can refresh and sharpen some of the skills you'll use on this programme.
Last edited: 09 April 2014