- Current students
- Under 25s
At OneChoice we know that health for you and your family is only ever as good as the people who are providing it. With that in mind, we are helping to encourage the best people into the healthcare, business, and finance industries by providing the OneChoice Futures Grant.
|Award value: $5,000||Number available: 1|
|Contact: For more information or any questions regarding this scholarship, please email OneChoice on email@example.com.|
This grant is offered annually to one person. Applications for the 2019-20 grant is open until October 31, 2020.
The value of this grant is NZD $5,000 (total amount). This amount is paid as a one off payment to the winner.
1. To be eligible, you must be enrolled full-time in an accredited New Zealand Tertiary Education Institution and be studying for a certificate, diploma, degree or traineeship in any of the following areas:
- Business – including any business related courses from any institution
- Finance – including actuarial, statistics, accounting and general finance courses
- Medicine – including medical and health sciences, surgery and medical research
- Healthcare – including health and fitness-related specialties, sport sciences, health services assistance and international health
- Specialist healthcare – including nursing, optometry, dentistry and pharmacy
2. Only citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand can apply.
3. You must have reached 18 years of age to enter.
To apply for the OneChoice Futures Grant, you will need to write an essay (maximum 700 words) on why you want to work in your selected industry and the difference you hope to make in your particular field of study.
We are looking for submissions that reflect a OneChoice desire to improve the quality of people’s lives. It doesn’t have to be great prose, just honest and from the heart, so start thinking about the OneChoice reasons you have chosen the career path you have and then put them into words.
How to apply
All applicants must email the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Proof of Identification;
- Proof of enrolment, including course name, tertiary institution name and enrolment status;
- Your response (max word count 700 words); and
- Contact details (including residential address).
The winner of the grant will be selected and awarded by a panel of judges from the OneChoice Insurance team on the basis of the entry that best grasps the challenge. The panel for 2019-20 grant will convene from November 15, 2020 at 58 Norwest Boulevard, Norwest NSW 2153, Australia.
The winner will be notified by email and their name will be published on our website on February 2, 2021.