- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course prepares students to work effectively in the client interfacing areas of a veterinary business, with a focus on communication and job-readiness.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Certificate in Animal Technology (Veterinary Nursing Assistant) programme or the Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Feb 20 - 6 Apr 20||Lecture||Monday||10:30 - 11:30||Mt Albert (180-2045)|
|27 Feb 20 - 9 Apr 20||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (180-2044)|
|27 Apr 20 - 1 Jun 20||Lecture||Monday||10:30 - 11:30||Mt Albert (180-2045)|
|30 Apr 20 - 4 Jun 20||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (180-2044)|
Class: 3105. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing, New Zealand Certificate in Animal Technology (Veterinary Nursing Assistant).