- 30.0 (0.25 EFTS)
- This course will enable students to further develop, apply and integrate skills, values and behaviours that are congruent with knowledge and theories relevant to the social services workforce in a support level role.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Social and Community Services) (Level 4) programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: HCSP4411.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|4 Mar 21 - 15 Apr 21||Lecture||Thursday||09:30 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-3005)|
|4 Mar 21 - 15 Apr 21||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 15:30||Waitākere (510-3009)|
|6 May 21 - 3 Jun 21||Lecture||Thursday||09:30 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-3005)|
|6 May 21 - 3 Jun 21||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 15:30||Waitākere (510-3009)|
|10 Jun 21 - 8 Jul 21||Lecture||Thursday||09:00 - 11:00||800-3007 (800-3007)|
|10 Jun 21 - 8 Jul 21||Lecture||Thursday||11:30 - 13:30||800-3007 (800-3007)|
Class: 5106. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing - Social Services.