- 20.0 (0.167 EFTS)
- This course will enable students to examine and apply skills, values and behaviours that are congruent with knowledge and theories relevant for entry to the mental health and addiction workforce in a support level role.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Social and Community Services) (Level 4) programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: HCSP4401.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|2 Apr 20 - 9 Apr 20||Lecture||Thursday||09:30 - 12:30||Waitākere (510-3005)|
|2 Apr 20 - 9 Apr 20||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 15:30||Waitākere (510-3009)|
|30 Apr 20 - 4 Jun 20||Lecture||Thursday||09:30 - 12:30||Waitākere (510-3005)|
|30 Apr 20 - 4 Jun 20||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 15:30||Waitākere (510-3009)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing - Mental Health and Addiction Support.