- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course introduces students to Pasifika approaches to social practices by exploring the development of Pasifika communities in Aotearoa. This will enable students to negotiate a mutually beneficial relationship of partnership and collaboration with Pasifika Peoples, particularly when working with Pasifika communities.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Restrictions: CSTU5511 or CSTU5960.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 6255. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|23 Jul 19 - 24 Sep 19||Lecture||Tuesday||09:30 - 11:30||Waitākere (510-1035)|
|23 Jul 19 - 24 Sep 19||Tutorial||Tuesday||12:00 - 14:30||Waitākere (510-1035)|
|15 Oct 19 - 19 Nov 19||Lecture||Tuesday||09:30 - 11:30||Waitākere (510-1035)|
|15 Oct 19 - 19 Nov 19||Tutorial||Tuesday||12:00 - 14:30||Waitākere (510-1035)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Social Practice.