- 45 (0.375 EFTS)
- This course provides students with an opportunity to engage in social practice and integrate their theoretical and skills learning within the constraints of an agency and to practice the day-to-day skills of social practice.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisite: CSTU7922. Restrictions: CSTU7380 or CSTU7980 or CSTU7981.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2292. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6250. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|1 Jul 19 - 1 Jul 19||Lecture||Monday||09:00 - 12:30||Waitākere (510-3011)|
|1 Jul 19 - 1 Jul 19||Lecture||Monday||13:00 - 16:00||Waitākere (510-3011)|
|2 Jul 19 - 2 Jul 19||Lecture||Tuesday||09:00 - 12:30||Waitākere (510-3011)|
|2 Jul 19 - 2 Jul 19||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 16:00||Waitākere (510-3011)|
Class: 9036. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Social Practice.