- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course enables students to develop collaborative practice skills for diverse social practice environments, including working in bicultural environments and with Maori and further integrate collaborative values, knowledges, skills, and attitudes including risk assessment and safe practice.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisite: CSTU5166. Co-requisite: CSTU7922. Restrictions: CSTU6971 or CSTU6912 or CSTU6271.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|10 Feb 20 - 2 Mar 20||Lecture||Monday||09:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-3005)|
|10 Feb 20 - 2 Mar 20||Lecture||Monday||12:30 - 15:30||Waitākere (510-3005)|
|11 Feb 20 - 3 Mar 20||Lecture||Tuesday||09:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-2033)|
|11 Feb 20 - 11 Feb 20||Lecture||Tuesday||12:30 - 15:30||Waitākere (510-2033)|
|12 Feb 20 - 4 Mar 20||Lecture||Wednesday||09:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-3037)|
|12 Feb 20 - 4 Mar 20||Lecture||Wednesday||13:00 - 16:00||Waitākere (510-3005)|
|13 Feb 20 - 20 Feb 20||Lecture||Thursday||09:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-3005)|
|13 Feb 20 - 20 Feb 20||Lecture||Thursday||12:30 - 15:30||Waitākere (510-3005)|
|14 Feb 20 - 28 Feb 20||Lecture||Friday||09:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-2033)|
|27 Feb 20 - 27 Feb 20||Lecture||Thursday||10:30 - 13:00||Waitākere (510-2033)|
|3 Mar 20 - 3 Mar 20||Lecture||Tuesday||12:30 - 15:30||Waitākere (510-2033)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Social Practice.