- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course prepares and equips students to undertake assessments of situations faced by social workers, in various fields of practice including high risk areas. It explores an ecological approach to the concepts of assessment, including assessment and management of risk, and addressing principles of safe practice within the context of bicultural Aotearoa/ New Zealand
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Restrictions: CSTU6920 or CSTU6220.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Feb 20 - 9 Apr 20||Lecture||Thursday||09:00 - 13:00||Waitākere (510-3009)|
|30 Apr 20 - 25 Jun 20||Lecture||Thursday||09:00 - 13:00||Waitākere (510-3009)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Social Practice.