- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To introduce students to basic te reo Maori (Maori language), tikanga Maori (cultural values and protocols), and to explore the implications of Te Tiriti o Waitangi in relation to the historic and contemporary cultural and socio-economic development of Maori.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Restrictions: CSTU5110 or CSTU5910.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|23 Jul 20 - 30 Jul 20||Tutorial||Thursday||09:00 - 11:00||Waitākere (510-3011)|
|23 Jul 20 - 30 Jul 20||Lecture||Thursday||11:30 - 13:30||Waitākere (510-3011)|
|6 Aug 20 - 24 Sep 20||Lecture||Thursday||09:00 - 11:00||( )|
|6 Aug 20 - 24 Sep 20||Lecture||Thursday||11:30 - 13:30||( )|
|15 Oct 20 - 19 Nov 20||Lecture||Thursday||09:00 - 11:00||( )|
|15 Oct 20 - 19 Nov 20||Lecture||Thursday||11:30 - 13:30||( )|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Social Practice.