- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course enables students to explore an area of interest for the literature and to participate in the development and implementation a research project of relevance to social practice. Issues of cultural competence and kaupapa Maori research perspectives and processes contribute to all learning outcomes. CSTU7919 Research Practicum runs alongside this course and the first three learning objectives are achieved during Research Methods, and last two within Research Practicum.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Restrictions: CSTU7320 or CSTU7920.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|22 Jul 20 - 23 Sep 20||Lecture||Wednesday||09:00 - 13:00||Waitākere (510-3005)|
|14 Oct 20 - 18 Nov 20||Lecture||Wednesday||09:00 - 13:00||Waitākere (510-3005)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Social Practice.