- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course provides an opportunity for students to become familiar with and critically examine the historical development of a variety of contemporary management theories and practices that includes both organisational culture and change. Students will acquire technical and theoretical knowledge about leadership and management skills that are relevant to work within the various sectors of social practice.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Restrictions: CSTU7311 or CSTU7911.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Feb 20 - 7 Apr 20||Lecture||Tuesday||09:00 - 13:00||Waitākere (510-3009)|
|28 Apr 20 - 23 Jun 20||Lecture||Tuesday||09:00 - 13:00||Waitākere (510-3009)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Social Practice.