- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course provides students with an opportunity to develop critical awareness and skills in social practice that will enhance social justice and social change. It involves interaction with advanced practitioners from the field of Social Practice. Students have the opportunity to reflect on the experience of these practitioners and through collaboration develop strategies to develop their own models of just practice.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Restrictions: CSTU7550 or CSTU7951. Co-requisite: CSTU7924.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Oct 21 - 23 Nov 21||Tutorial||Tuesday||09:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-3040)|
|26 Oct 21 - 23 Nov 21||Tutorial||Tuesday||13:00 - 15:30||Waitākere (510-3040)|
|28 Oct 21 - 25 Nov 21||Tutorial||Thursday||10:00 - 12:30||Waitākere (510-3009)|
|28 Oct 21 - 25 Nov 21||Tutorial||Thursday||13:00 - 15:30||Waitākere (510-3009)|
|29 Oct 21 - 29 Oct 21||Tutorial||Friday||09:00 - 11:30||Waitākere (510-3040)|
|29 Oct 21 - 29 Oct 21||Tutorial||Friday||13:00 - 15:30||Waitākere (510-3040)|
|26 Nov 21 - 26 Nov 21||Tutorial||Friday||09:00 - 11:30||Waitākere (510-3040)|
|26 Nov 21 - 26 Nov 21||Tutorial||Friday||13:00 - 15:30||Waitākere (510-3040)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Social Practice.