- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course provides an introduction to the identity, values and practices of social practice with a focus on the major fields of practice. It will examine major features of each field of practice including key knowledge required, approaches to practice, and issues facing practitioners in that field.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|5 Mar 21 - 16 Apr 21||Lecture||Friday||10:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-1035)|
|5 Mar 21 - 16 Apr 21||Tutorial||Friday||12:30 - 14:30||Waitākere (510-1035)|
|7 May 21 - 2 Jul 21||Lecture||Friday||10:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-1035)|
|7 May 21 - 25 Jun 21||Tutorial||Friday||12:30 - 14:30||Waitākere (510-1035)|
|2 Jul 21 - 2 Jul 21||Lecture||Friday||12:30 - 13:30||Waitākere (510-1035)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Social Practice.