- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course provides an introduction to the identity, values and practices of social practice with a focus on the major fields of practice. It will consider the major features of each field of practice including key knowledge required, approaches to practice, and issues facing practitioners in that field.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Feb 20 - 10 Apr 20||Lecture||Friday||09:00 - 13:00||Waitākere (510-1035)|
|1 May 20 - 26 Jun 20||Lecture||Friday||09:00 - 13:00||Waitākere (510-1035)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Social Practice.