- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course explores creative ways of working in a range of social practice settings, including within te ao Maori. It addresses possible ways of unleashing a creative potential in practitioners and explores ways of helping clients to access their own creativity.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Restrictions: CSTU6370 or CSTU6910.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|1 Mar 21 - 12 Apr 21||Lecture||Monday||10:00 - 14:00||Waitākere (510-1037)|
|3 May 21 - 28 Jun 21||Lecture||Monday||10:00 - 14:00||Waitākere (510-1037)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Social Practice.