- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course develops understanding of concepts of social justice and human rights and knowledge of relevant law, and introduces advocacy skills for social practitioners working with individuals and with groups, with particular reference to the place of Te Tiriti O Waitangi and the United Nation’s Declaration on the Rights of indigenous People.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisite: CSTU5162.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|2 Mar 21 - 13 Apr 21||Lecture||Tuesday||10:00 - 14:00||Waitākere (510-3040)|
|4 May 21 - 22 Jun 21||Lecture||Tuesday||10:00 - 14:00||Waitākere (510-3040)|
|29 Jun 21 - 29 Jun 21||Tutorial||Tuesday||10:00 - 13:00||Waitākere (510-3040)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Social Practice.