- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To acquire the theoretical, creative and technical skills required to develop short scripts for the screen (or associated medium).
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|5 Mar 21 - 16 Apr 21||Lecture||Friday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (006-2047)|
|7 May 21 - 2 Jul 21||Lecture||Friday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (006-2047)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Acting for Screen and Theatre), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Contemporary Dance), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Screen Arts).