- Current students
- Under 25s
Do you want your business to stand out from the crowd in this fiercely competitive online world?
Or are you looking to upskill and jumpstart your career in Digital Marketing?
Get Google certified!
The new Google Certified course is co-taught with experts from Google NZ, a first in New Zealand and only at Unitec.
Whether you are eager to increase your relevance in the job market or amplify your company’s online visibility, the Google Certified course is for you!
The Google Certified course is open to professionals from all disciplines.
- Expert preparation to help you successfully pass Google’s certification tests, a much sought after qualification that will help launch your career
- Practical, hands on experience conducting online advertising campaigns for actual businesses
- Learn how to effectively conduct relevant keyword research, link Google Analytics with advertising to analyse visitor behaviour, and develop landing pages that convert
- Everyone will be competing in a New Zealand version of Google’s Online Marketing Challenge with the winning team getting an all expense paid trip to Google’s headquarters in Mountain View California
- Install and configure leading analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics
- Link analytics with on-line advertising, e.g. Google Analytics with Google Ads
- Set up and track online advertising
- Analyse visitor behaviour
- Landing pages Improvement techniques
- Conduct relevant keyword research
- Use of the basic Google Ads interface
- Quality score
- Structure of an ad campaign
- Basics of ad copy writing
- Relevant reports structure
The Google Certified course fee is approx. $823(Domestic only).
Check out the Google Certified (Web-based Advertising and Analytics) timetable information.
If these times do not work for you, we do offer other digital marketing courses that run on other days. Check out the Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation Course (SEO) and Inbound Marketing and Automation courses for more details.
How to apply
You can apply through our online Enrolment Portal. To guide you through the application process, we have created step-by-step guide - please make sure you read this before starting your application:
If you are an existing Unitec student or are returning to Unitec after some time away, you will need to re-enrol. If you need assistance with your application, please see our help page or contact Student Central on 0800 10 95 10 or email@example.com.