- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To apply knowledge and problem-solving skills to plan and complete an engineering project relevant to the discipline strand studied (civil, mechanical or electrical) to accepted practice and standards from a given specification.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the NZ Diploma in Engineering to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: For Electrical: ENGGDE4103 & 45 NZDE credits at Level 5. For Civil: ENGGDE4103 & 45 NZDE credits at Level 5 & ENGGDE4201 & ENGGDE5207.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 7265. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Jul 20 - 22 Sep 20||Lecture||Tuesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-1023)|
|13 Oct 20 - 24 Nov 20||Lecture||Tuesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-1023)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Civil), New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Electrical), New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Electronic).