- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to develop an understanding of the concepts and applications of power electronics including basic converter types and applications involving small scale renewable energy systems.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Engineering Technology programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: ENGGMG5004 & (ENGGMG5014 or ENGGMG5034) & (ENGGMG5015 or ENGGMG5035). Restriction: ENGGMG6018.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|29 Jul 20 - 23 Sep 20||Lecture||Wednesday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (307-2028C)|
|30 Jul 20 - 24 Sep 20||Lecture||Thursday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (307-2028C)|
|14 Oct 20 - 11 Nov 20||Lecture||Wednesday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (307-2028C)|
|15 Oct 20 - 12 Nov 20||Lecture||Thursday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (307-2028C)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electrical).