- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide a comprehensive understanding and practical knowledge of the application of a Management of Risk Framework
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2898. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6849. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|23 Nov 19 - 14 Dec 19||Block Course||Saturday||09:00 - 13:00||Mt Albert (183-2007)|
|23 Nov 19 - 7 Dec 19||Block Course||Saturday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (183-2007)|
|14 Dec 19 - 14 Dec 19||Block Course||Saturday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (170-1016)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Computing.