- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with a knowledge of the requirements of project planning by using project management techniques and tools, monitoring and controlling projects, using project management software, and applying reviewing techniques.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to Bach Computing Systems or GDip Computing to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: BCS & GDC: ISCG5410 or ISCG5424. Co-req: BCS: ISCG5430.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1829. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5787. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 20 - 25 Sep 20||Computing||Friday||15:00 - 18:00||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
|16 Oct 20 - 30 Oct 20||Computing||Friday||15:00 - 18:00||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Computing.