- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide a comprehensive understanding and practical knowledge of the application of Project Management Principles, Themes, Processes and Techniques
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Computing Systems programme or the Graduate Diploma in Computing programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: Departmental consent required.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2892. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Sep 19 - 19 Oct 19||Block Course||Saturday||09:00 - 13:00||Mt Albert (183-2007)|
|28 Sep 19 - 12 Oct 19||Block Course||Saturday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (183-2007)|
|19 Oct 19 - 19 Oct 19||Block Course||Saturday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (170-1016)|
Class: 6852. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 9002. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Computing.