- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To familiarise participants with the characteristics of information systems together with the processes and tools used in developing computer application systems. This course provides participants an introduction to information systems in the business context, and the techniques and tools to perform feasibility analysis and requirement analysis in various software development methodologies.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Graduate Diploma in Computing programme to enrol in this course. Restriction: ISCG7132 or ISCG6234 or ISCG6414.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2884. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|23 Jul 19 - 24 Sep 19||Computing||Tuesday||14:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
|15 Oct 19 - 29 Oct 19||Computing||Tuesday||14:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
Class: 6841. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Graduate Diploma in Computing.