- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To equip participants with the mindset, knowledge, tools and techniques to succeed in agile software development projects. To help participants to understand Agile and Lean principles and practices, and allows participants to gain experience in working in an Agile environment using industry leading Agile team collaboration tools.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Computing Systems programme or the Graduate Diploma in Computing programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: For BCS: ISCG6414. For GDC: ISCG7142.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1838. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Jul 21 - 29 Sep 21||Computing||Wednesday||12:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (182-2002)|
|20 Oct 21 - 3 Nov 21||Computing||Wednesday||12:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (182-2002)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Computing.