- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with the ability to investigate and use advanced programming techniques to solve complex game development problems.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Computing Systems or the Graduate Diploma in Computing or the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: For BCS: ISCG6442. For GDC: ISCG6442 or as approved by the Programme Leader.
- Topics include:
Topics may include
Graphical Game Programming, Physics and Mechanical Simulation for Games, Rendering and Graphical Pipelines, Graphical Engines and Pipelines, Middleware, and Rapid Game Prototyping.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|23 Jul 18 - 24 Sep 18||Computing||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
|15 Oct 18 - 19 Nov 18||Computing||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Computing.