- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide the students with knowledge and application of latest development in data communications and networking.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to Bachelor of Computing Systems or Grad Diploma in Computing to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: ISCG6401 or ISCG6221. Restriction for GDC: ISCG7220.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Jul 21 - 28 Sep 21||Computing||Tuesday||12:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (183-2002)|
|19 Oct 21 - 2 Nov 21||Computing||Tuesday||12:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (183-2002)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Computing.