Critical Issues in Professional Practice (Sem A) (ISCG1001-SA)
- 30.0 (0.25 EFTS)
- To explore the theoretical and practical issues in the computing profession and determine appropriate theoretical and practical responses.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Doctor of Computing to enrol in this course. Students must enrol in ISCG1001-SA and ISCG1001-SB to complete this course.
- Topics include:
The course is organised around four major themes or threads
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1400. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Doctor of Computing.