Multimedia Programming (ISCG6422)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide the students with a knowledge of the issues pertaining to the design of multimedia applications and the tools used to create a multimedia application for the use in a commercial or education field.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to Bach Computg Systms or GDip Computg or Bach Creatve Enterprse to enrol in this course. Restriction for GDC: ISCG6241. Pre-reqs for BCS: (ISCG5420 or ISCG5235) & (ISCG5422 or 5242). Co-reqs: For BCS: ISCG5237 or ISCG5430.
- Topics include:
analysis of multimedia products; designing and developing multimedia applications using multimedia tools and their embedded programming language; creating high level design using best practice for human - computer interaction.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 6141. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Computing.