- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To apply the principles of data management with database technology.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to Bach Computing Systems or GDip in Computing to enrol in this course. Restriction for GDC: ISCG6230. Pre-reqs: BCS: ISCG5423 & (ISCG5421 or ISCG5239). GDC: Prog Ldr approval. Co-req: For BCS: ISCG5430.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2867. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 19 - 25 Sep 19||Computing||Wednesday||11:30 - 14:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
|16 Oct 19 - 30 Oct 19||Computing||Wednesday||11:30 - 14:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
Class: 6826. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Computing.