Roofs 2 (Sem A) (CIBC4124-SA)
- 5.0 (0.042 EFTS)
- To use building mathematics and to construct roofs, and ceilings.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry programme to enrol in this course. Students must enrol in both CIBC4124-SA & CIBC4124-SB to complete the course.
- Topics include:
The course content covers aspects of the Fundamentals Skill Set 8 and Frame and Structures Skill Set 2 and 3 of the New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry Specifications
- Develop understanding of general principles, practices
- Apply in context of roof and ceiling framing
Roof penetrations and finishing (LO2)
- Roof finishing components include all members associated with the formation of eaves, verges, overhangs and fascias
Ceiling framing (LO3)
- Can be constructed out of timber or formed light gauge metal
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2468. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6250. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry.