Exterior Envelope 3 (Sem A) (CIBC4121-SA)
- 5.0 (0.042 EFTS)
- To install wall claddings.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry programme to enrol in this course. Students must enrol in both CIBC4121-SA & CIBC4121-SB to complete the course.
- Topics include:
The course content covers aspects of the Exterior Envelope Skill Set 3 of the New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry Specifications
Claddings (LO1, 2)
- Installing claddings includes
- Dealing with internal and external corners, junctions, joins and penetrations
- Flashing and trims
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2465. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6244. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry.