Special Topic 3 (ARCH8625)
- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- To explore a special topic in the discipline or practice of architecture.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Architecture (Professional) programme to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
To be determined by the specific topic offered
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1669. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5493. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Architecture (Professional).