- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To explore, in depth, the present day issues confronting earthquake prone buildings within New Zealand.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Architecture (Professional) programme to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
Seminars and discussions covering historical and social patterns leading to the strip shopping centre.
Case study analyses and site visits.
Construction considerations including health and safety, access and street closure considerations.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Jul 18 - 29 Aug 18||Lecture||Wednesday||13:30 - 15:30||Mt Albert (001-1009)|
|19 Sep 18 - 24 Oct 18||Lecture||Wednesday||13:30 - 15:30||Mt Albert (001-1009)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Architecture (Professional).