- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To explore, in depth, the construction, structure and associated services requirements of unconventional, extreme, or innovative architectural projects.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Architecture (Professional) programme to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
Large scale, long span, large volume, high-tech and very tall buildings, building envelope technologies, unconventional typologies - characteristics of construction, structure and associated services, innovative systems, a history of contemporary architectural technology, case studies, looking to the future
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|7 Mar 18 - 11 Apr 18||Lecture||Wednesday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-2070)|
|2 May 18 - 6 Jun 18||Lecture||Wednesday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-2070)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Architecture (Professional).