- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To address the critical issue of Climate Change through the architectural investigation of material resources in a dynamic design workshop environment.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Architectural Studies programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: ARCH6411.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|29 Jul 21 - 2 Sep 21||Workshop||Thursday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (115-1028)|
|29 Jul 21 - 2 Sep 21||Workshop||Thursday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (108-1065)|
|23 Sep 21 - 28 Oct 21||Workshop||Thursday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (108-1065)|
|23 Sep 21 - 28 Oct 21||Workshop||Thursday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (115-1028)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Architectural Studies.